Strong Partnerships, Quality Products, and Dedicated Service
Welcome to our Live Camera Demo page at Valdosta Video Security Incorporated!
There are three different demos. This one is for a complete system and the two other ones in the column to the left of this page.
You may not have to change any settings on your computer to view the demos. Try it first without any changes to your Internet Explorer settings. It should PROMPT you to allow ActiveX to run. This is the Geovision software that allows you to view streaming live video from your Geovision Video Security System.
To view our Live Camera Demo, all ActiveX controls must be enabled or set to Prompt.
In order to enable ActiveX on your computer, please follow the directions below for Internet Explorer:
- Go to “TOOLS” on Internet Explorer
- Scroll down to “INTERNET OPTIONS”
- Select the “SECURITY” tab
- Click on “CUSTOM LEVEL” button
- Select “Enable” on all ActiveX plug-ins (usually first 7-8 settings depending on what type of Windows you are using). Click OK to finalize.
Instructions for Live Camera Demo
- Click here to view the LIVE DEMO and use the following information before pressing “OK”:
- USER NAME: demo
- Once you see the camera #1 display you will be able to view the different camera’s by clicking on the camera icon on the right hand side. (second button from the top.)
- If you have any questions during this process, please call 1-888-61-VIDEO and one of our technicians will be glad to help you.
And for other questions and concerns, feel free to contact Valdosta Video Security Incorporated by giving us a call, sending an email, or visiting our contact page to fill our message form.