Strong Partnerships, Quality Products, and Dedicated Service
Valdosta Video Security Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that any installed hardware will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 3 Years from date of purchase. Valdosta Video Security Inc will replace any warranted products free of any charge for that product itself. All service call’s and warranty replacement labor is performed at a fee of $75.00 per hour with a 1 hour minimum charge during normal business hours. ( Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM ; excluding Holidays) Request for service calls and labor to be performed at times other than normal working hours can be performed for additional fee’s rated at $125.00 per hour.
This warranty does not cover:
- Batteries, computer peripheral items such as mouse, keyboards, thumb drives and speakers;
- non-Valdosta Video Security Inc branded hardware products and accessories e.g., monitors, (monitors come with their own warranty direct with the manufacturer) and software, including the operating system and software added, as well as any third party software; excluding Geovision software which also comes with a 3 year warranty.
- products that have been damaged by actions that are beyond Valdosta Video Security Inc’s control including for example, impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster, war, strike, lockout, epidemic, destruction of production facilities, riot, insurrection or material unavailability;
- product that has been damaged by accidental damage, i.e. spills, drops, power surges;
- product that has been damaged through misuse, abuse or mishandling, including without limitation, the unauthorized modification of the system as a whole or any individual component (unless expressly consented by Valdosta Video Security Inc. technical director or someone in his department in writing) and/or the attachment of peripheral devices; product for which Valdosta Video Security Inc has not received payment;
- General wear and tear including the paint or finish. During your applicable limited product warranty period, if a covered product is proven to be defective in workmanship or materials, Valdosta Video Security Inc will, at its option: (1) replace or repair the defective component; or (2) replace the product with a comparable product.
Replacement parts will be new, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product, and warranted for the longer of 365 days or the remainder of the warranty period. All Labor and required parts to replace any warranted part will be furnished by Valdosta Video Security Inc. and performed during normal working hours ( Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM ; excluding Holidays) Request for service calls and labor to be performed at times other than normal working hours can be performed for additional fee’s rated at $125.00 per hour.
If we determine that the problem with the product is not covered by the limited product warranty, We will inform you of alternative solutions that may be available to you on a fee-for-service basis which is rated at $75.00 per hour (1 hour minimum service call) plus parts.
The above warranty does not extend to parts, materials, labor or equipment not installed by Valdosta Video Security, Inc.